Jimmy Chattin - I make better games.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

So Many Posts!

Greetings, all!  I have been, shall we say, a bit lame on keeping posts up?  Don’t judge me yet!  There’s been a lot getting done: pulling the Nanocon Convention together, spearheading the student project Fury Void, and attending the Game Developers Conference Online this past week.  So, what does this all mean?

Well, there are some game posts in the works.  I now have enough cards to wield a Magic: The Gathering card deck; let’s say that I am very enthused about the game.  Chess is a classic game; of course I’ve played it earlier in my life, but just recently the game has made it back into my awareness.  Ever heard of War Commander, a massive Facebook game from KIXEYE?  You soon will.

OK – some typical games have been played; what about this Fury Void project?  Fury Void is a work in progress, and a separate website will be formed soon to log what is going on.  The website’s release will coincide with the first alpha version of the game scheduled for mid- to late-November.

Now, how about GDCO?  Let me say that it was amazing.  I took plenty of notes myself, learned many things, and all of it I hope to relay to you.  Expect a clean write-up of my studies very soon!

Be sure to check back soon – there are tasteful games to review!  Take care, and see you in a bit.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be watching your stuff. You've got some good things going on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blog will only try to put the best (and worst) impressions of games as I experience them. For the less-than-stellar content, it is my pleasure to offer advice that I see could make a game better. As I like to put it, 'I help make better games'.

      In the future, if you have any comments or suggestions, please, share them! Having an extra pair of eyes on anything is a good idea (development taught me that!).

      Delete