Jimmy Chattin - I make better games.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

What I Learned - 19

Not much for this week - after studying Programming Interviews Exposed, I've learned much more about software development, but not as much about making games.

Let me take this time to ask a question: Do you care for any game analysis that is done via a Let's Play or similar recorded play-through?  For me, it's a lot easier to have a game running in the background while I continue to work than to stop and dedicate numerous hours to new entertainment.

Just a thought.

What I Learned - 11/24 to 11/30


  1. Programming Interviews Exposed: Secrets to Landing Your Next Job is the best, most thorough educational text on not just developer interviews, but also the foundation of computer science ever come across.
    1. John Mongan, Eric Giguere, Noah Kindler; Programming Interviews Exposed: Secrets to Landing Your Next Job

Wish me luck this week!  As you may have guessed, there's a company flying me out to interview for a dev position.  It'll be fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment