Jimmy Chattin - I make better games.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Warm Welcome

Greetings, fellow internet creepers!

Let me introduce myself: I'm Jimmy C, an everyman, a jack-of-all-trades, a gamer, a philosopher, a weirdo, a genius, a student, a hippie, a long-haired crazy man, the chef, and anything else that can be tacked on. In other words, I'm Jimmy C, and I'll be writing your reading material today.

Now, what does a guy like me do? Well, I currently am going to college at Dakota State University (I have Google, and so do you!), but that hardly paints a well-enough picture. Between studying hard for my Mathematics / Game Design / possible Computer Science majors, I try to game, read, workout, cook, and sleep. Enough so far?

Anywho – I'm working with some other kids this year to make a completed video game by late spring, so you'll hear updates on that (I'll reference their blogs later; check them out!). When I finally complete a game, or have some thoughts on one, there'll be a post about it for sure. Oh, and books too. Food? We'll get to that eventually.

In the meantime to the physical world I live in, I'll post here to keep you (ya, you, the reader) entertained and informed with the flow of info that's useful to your decision making. Until then, give this blog a following (or a bookmark – however your boat floats), and check in for the new and exciting adventures on Games of Taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment