Jimmy Chattin - I make better games.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

What I Learned - 6

Not a lot this week, but running-around with family left the past week very enjoyable!

What I Learned - 8/18 to 8/24


  1. The smaller the team, the more stuff each team leader needs to be able to execute on.
    1. Marcus Lehto; Advice to a Young Developer
  2. A swell ratio of personnel on an animation-heavy game looks like this: 2-3 animators; 1-2 modelers; 1-2 environment artists
    1. Marcus Lehto; Advice to a Young Developer
  3. If a designer (or anyone) is looking to educate themselves on the cheap, there are many places online to learn from.
    1. Sarah White; 20 Places to Educate Yourself Online for Free
  4. "Riot hires Rioters to be Rioters"; I know now how to tailor a resume to Riot.
    1. Aaron Man Chun Li; My Preparation Experience for Riot Games' Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment